COVID - 19 INFORMATION
We continue to be here for you and your eye care needs with the proper precautions and procedures. We want to ensure that you feel comfortable and safe during your appointment. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
- We are open for in-office visits but strictly by appointment. Please no walk-ins at this time.
- Masks are strongly encouraged. Our staff is required to wear them.
- We are using medical grade Caviwipes in between appointments to clean the front desk, exam rooms, and any other surfaces our patients or staff come in contact with.
- We've enforced an even stricter hand washing protocol
- Germ-X is readily available for patients and staff.
- We've scheduled more time in between patients to reduce the amount of patient interaction.
- We are now offering online telehealth appointments via the Eyecare Live app!
- Download the app.
- Search for "Kirkwood Eye Associates" within the app to get started.
- Learn more here.
- Out of contacts? Call to order and we'll ship them directly to you, even if your Rx is expired!
- Lose or break your glasses? We will ship you a replacement pair at 50% off, or use your vision insurance benefits if available.
- Glasses or contacts to pick up? We'll run them out to your car! Just let us know you are coming: 314.394.3045